For the next 2 weeks I won’t be around much, I have many things to sort through (aka read/write) and I’m going to build ‘the wall of book’ i.e. adding a top level to my bookcases. Hopefully it won’t be a death-trap
However there are a few things I thought I’d blog about, firstly thank you to Marieke’s Musings for my blog awards
How did I get them? No no idea but she says: “…it is my bestest writing buddy’s amazing blog. And it deserves awards!” *has warm fuzzy feelings*
The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
- Share seven things about yourself.
- Pass the award to fifteen bloggers that you think deserve it.
- Lastly, contact all of the bloggers that you’ve picked for the award
One Lovely Blog Award Rules:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
- Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I’m new to blogging, I’ve only recently started reading regularly them SO I can’t make 15 but I’ll try again in a year and see where we are – deal?
7 things about myself:
- I love my flat – the wonky floors, the fact that nothing is level, the squeaking doors and that I can’t get a single picture hook all the way into a wall
- I speak/read/write in two languages
- I love the theatre and go every change I get
- I’m a visual person. My stories are all on pinboards or stuck to the wall with bluetack – I need to see it to write it
- I collect pins from the HardRock Café
- I’m living the childhood I didn’t have now
- When in doubt, tea
So the blogs I award:
Marieke’s Musings – sorry I know you gave me the award but it’s seriously good and guys her upcoming events are going to be epic. Check it out!
Tessa Quinn – fellow member of The Voice, as are: KidsBookJunky, KitForbes, ChristyH, RachelHarrie and yes I get the theme and it might be an easy out but as I said I’m new to blog reading and these are the ones I’ve started looking up so they get them because they should!
I thought about the below, mainly because I was like ‘I can’t possible write to these people’ but they are still people and at worst they can ignore me, right? Right? *is scared*
Robin McKinley – writer of my all time favourite book, Sunshine and probably my favourite author. I know I shouldn’t have favourites but still
Merry Sisters of Fate – doesn’t need an explanation, not really
See you guys soon!