Book family that is.
I arrived back yesterday and so far jet lag seems to be going ok. I’m don’t feel that spaced out. My head is on creative overload at the moment, which is mainly due to visiting wonderland.*
But if there is a bookstore** near me I am guaranteed to sniff it out, even if we need a cab** to get there. Well we needed a cab for one very large Borders which I happily got lost in. As my companion is a not a bookaddict like me I controlled myself, sorta… after 3 shops (including airport) I came home with the below:
- ice – sarah beth durst
- dark reflections – kai meyer
- crown of crystal flame – c l wilson
- hearts blood – juliet marillier
- intertwined – gena showalter
- incarceron – catherine fisher
- firelight – sophie jordan
- halo – alexandra adornetto
- the kidnapping of christina hattimore – joan lowery nixon
- perfect chemistry – simone elkeles
- maximum ride (saving the world and other extreme sports) – james patterson
- paranormalcy – kiersten white
- zoombies vs. unicorns – various
- radiance – alyson noel
- twenty boy summer – sarah ockler
- luna – julie anne peters
- the anatomy of wings – karen foxlee
These are not in any order and I have no idea which one to start with? Suggestions? (The only one I can’t start is Maximum Ride as I need to read the previous one first) Good job I build more bookcases eh?
17… hmm, I prefer even numbers. Since I’m not back at work until Wednesday I’m still on holiday, can I buy an 18th? *shines halo*
*I will explain this at a later date.
**go Americanized me